Contents Copyright Ricky Chua 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Most Viewed

Latest SGS Questions

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Get paid to write for SGS Blog

Posted by Ricky Chua On 8:29 PM No comments
No i'm serious. If you're a student, a stay at home wife, or simply have a lot of free time AND you think you can write, I'm looking for you. 

The Aim: This blog needs more articles written and at a faster pace than I can write them.
I'll get you the info, and you write and publish the article on this blog. Be warned that the info is usually patchy and incomplete, so an interest in The Three Kingdoms would go a long way.

The prerequisite is you have to have a certain style to appeals to the readers, which is subjective of course. If you are interested, contact me and we'll work on the next SP character together. Let's see how that goes.

Oh yeah, be sure to tell me how much you intend to get paid for writing. 

Write me ASAP at sg.rockstar@gmail.com

Hope to hear from ya!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site search