Contents Copyright Ricky Chua 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Most Viewed

Latest SGS Questions

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Behind the Great Firewall

Posted by Ricky Chua On 11:00 AM 7 comments
Hi everyone,

I'll be making my bi-annual trip to China tomorrow, and will be there for 2 weeks (back on 10th April). I'm still learning how to access blogger from there, then i'll continue putting up the posts.

If not, there probably will not be any posts here till i'm back. Anyone knows how to jump over the firewall, i'll be more than happy to hear from you!

Keep on -ing!

7 comments:

  1. You can download a free proxy

    http://dongtaiwang.com/loc/phome.php?v=7.09&l=409

    I've been using it to go to Facebook or this website ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use http://www.dailiav.com/ cause I'm too lazy to download. It doesn't always work though, might have a refresh a coupla times for some sites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+get+past+china+firewall

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ricky, is there an email address where I can contact you? I'd like to discuss translations and the works I've done on SGS here in Seattle.

    - KuroiKaze

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like last time , i can't find any place to put this but i want to let u know that there are some new official characters coming out and selling separately. They are 杨修,貂蝉SP,公孙瓒.

    Plus in the official Sanguosha online game 2v there is a new character "袁术". Need to be level 10 to be able to use.

    - Rafa

    ReplyDelete

Site search