Contents Copyright Ricky Chua 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Most Viewed

Latest SGS Questions

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Introducing: SGS 36 Stratagems Series

Posted by Ricky Chua On 9:10 PM No comments
Dear readers,

Recently I've been reading the Historical Chinese "textbook" known as the 36 Stratagems (三十六计). It is a marvelous collection of tactics accumulated over 3000 years. Ever since I started playing SGS I have become quite a fan of Chinese history.

The book I'm reading. It is a modern day abridged version of 三十六计, complete with present day corporate world examples.
As I read the tactics, it suddenly dawned on me that some of these strategies apply in SGS very well. I'm no expert player but i thought it would be cool to write up about these strategies applied to SGS.

Please feel free to add in your comments and opinions to my posts!

Hope you will continue to visit this blog. I'll constantly update this to make this site the most complete SGS site on the net!

Have fun!! and 杀!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site search