Contents Copyright Ricky Chua 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Most Viewed

Latest SGS Questions

Monday, November 8, 2010

Layout of Expansion Packs Pages Updated

Posted by Ricky Chua On 10:29 PM No comments
To my sheer horror, I realized that my compilation pages for the Expansion packs (left column, scroll down) were not at all organized!!

I have now sorted out the arrangements and can sleep in peace now~ (can't stand disorderly stuff!)

Coming up next, a write-up about the Tournament Format San Guo Sha known as the "3 VS 3" format. Be forewarned, this 3vs3 format is not a game for newbies and beginners! Expert players may probably enjoy this a fair bit... though that is also a sure sign that you have spent waaaaaay too many hours playing this game.

Till my next post! 杀!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site search