Contents Copyright Ricky Chua 2010. Powered by Blogger.

Translate

Most Viewed

Latest SGS Questions

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Blog Shop is Up!!

Posted by Ricky Chua On 11:19 PM No comments
 I've got the first phase of the BlogShop up and running. In the first phase, the products will be the simple SGS game packs and Expansion packs. I will delivery them worldwide, so order away for Xmas!

My BlogShop can be found in the upper right header bar, beside "Demi-God Characters".



In phase 2 to come by the end of this week, I shall put up my Translation Cards on the shop. As mentioned in my comment, the translation cards will cost less than US$1.00 per card. Right now I only have the Woods Expansion Translations ready. The other characters will come very soon!

Thanks for supporting this blog! Hope that with this BlogShop, this blog can truly become a one-stop website for everything SGS English. :D

Have fun and 杀!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Site search